Friday, January 30, 2009

Not so good...

So I am feeling like doody, it was nice. I crawled into bed with MB right before they went to sleep. She rubbed my back for a few minutes. It was really nice. So I have body aches, and I just generally feel like crap. I had a fever earlier and I am pretty hungry. 

I haven't been having the best thoughts. I haven't been doing so well with my reading. I am beginning to wonder if I really should go back to Texas. The things... the things... I want to talk to Sariah... I will tomorrow.

There really isn't anything new going on. Still looking for a job. Same ol same going on. I am a little worried about the transfers going on tonight. I am also a little worried about us getting a douche bag in. I just don't want to lose a friend. I am pretty sure that they will stay the same. What if they don't? Will that make the next one even harder? Am I getting too attached? I really don't think I am. I just have made friends, and it seems that as soon as I get to trusting them.... they go away.  Oh well.

S

1 comment:

  1. Steph call me! I hope you feel better soon. It sucks to be sick.

    ReplyDelete