Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just a thought...

So I am laying here just thinking, thinking about how the world is as it is. Life isn't terrible but there are a lot of things I could do to improve my situation. I love who I have become. Who knew that just a thing as simple as going back to church and finding my true faith that I would feel better about myself. Now I am thinking about what I can do to find someone. I am not used to being alone, and I am not used to not having friends all around me. I don't care how long I live out here, I don't think I ever will be. I am not a social butterfly but my life seems to make more sense when I am helping other people. I love taking care of people. I know that in the hustle and bustle I tend to forget to take care of myself. That sucks sometimes, but I am going crazy. The point of this one is to vent about my lack of a love life. I have a few people that i am interested in but there is nothing reciprocated. I know that there is nothing. There is one guy that I don't necessarily want to be with (I wouldn't mind it) but I want someone like him. I hear him talk about his ex-'s and I am just amazed that there are really guys out there that are that kind and loving. I am seriously raising my standards every time I talk to him. It seems that I have seen the lower side of the people and now I want to see the higher. I am tired of having to force relationships to work, and just settling. I want to find someone that shares my beliefs, feelings, goals (although I don't know what my aspirations really are), and just as basic as liking my flavor of toothpaste. I know that we will have our differences, and I know that it will kill me to give up some stuff but hey, he will feel the same about some of his stuff. I just want to find someone that I can love forever. I have my friends, and I wouldn't change them for the world. They are the greatest people in the world, and I love every single one of them.  I just want to find someone to be there through it all! Also I want to extend a super special thanks to a certain someone for being there and always knowing just what to say. Thank you for just being there no matter what, and just listening.... you are amazing and I truly love you with all my heart.

Later Days,
S

1 comment:

  1. Steph, you are one of the greatest people I know. You will find someone so special who will treat you the way a woman like you deserves to be treated, like a Queen. Know I love you, and I am so grateful for our friendship. Huge ((hugs)) coming at you Girl!

    ReplyDelete