Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awesome sleep!

So I have had a little trouble sleeping recently, I don't know what the cause of it is, but I do have to say that I got freakin sweet sleep last night, and I felt amazing when I woke up. Also, I like someone, genuinely like him. I don't want to get into details of who(m?) <~~~ NOT SURE IF THE M SHOULD BE THERE. Anyways, he is way awesome, and I love talking to him. I just don't know how he feels about me and I don't know if he ever would feel that way. Although I have it in good mind that he does reciprocate some sort of feelings.

Church was pretty good today, the kids were decent, although there were only 4 kids in class with three teachers. I thought about asking if I could go to relief society but I didn't just cause I didn't know how well that would go over. Also it seems the bishopric knows that I have been thinking about going to the singles ward. I don't really care that they know, I was just curious as to how. It's not a big deal though. Tee Hee, I also got blown off/dissed by an eleven year old. It was rather funny, it is Robin's daughter. You'll know why when your read below, but she talked to Jorden and when I asked her how she was doing, she just looked away. Silly kids :D!

OOH... I quit my job yesterday. I felt bad until MB helped me figure out what I was going to do and helped me talk to some people. Although I did wimp out and Sariah <~~~ LOVE HER took my keys inside for me, so I wouldn't have to see Robin. We went to go to the movies last night, and it seemed that it wasn't written in the stars. We went to one place in Summerville and they were sold out, then we went to a place in North Charleston and they weren't even showing the movie. So we ended up going to Denny's and just chatting and eating. There were these UBER rude women there, they had their phones out on the table and they were playing music, it was pretty ridiculous. Also Sariah, called the cops on this stupid driver. She was all over the road, and she was superdy duperdy reckless. Also hen Jenn was turning onto Crowfield, there was this retarded black guy, dressed in dark clothing that ran out into the road and flashed a sign for a moving sale. It was insane, Jenn almost hit him and then when she honked, he flipped her off. It was pretty crazy. Oh well, I am pretty sure that we are going to try the movie thing again on Tuesday.

TTFN
S

No comments:

Post a Comment