Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years was kinda...

So new years was kinda a drag, we went to the Charleston in the park at Marion Square, it was pretty fun I guess, there were some really awesome parts where we laughed like there was no tomorrow. MB and I have been doing alright, she and I have been arguing again. I just don't know what to do or say to her. I am stuck.... I love it here and I am so glad that she lets me stay here. 

So on a side note I am going to be looking for a new job soon, the one that I have right now is CRAP! I get paid minimum wage and my hours have been cut like crazy. I just want to get out of there. Everyone is looking for another job from what I assume, the store just sucks... 

After the marion square thing, I made Nick go out to another friends apartment for milk shakes, it was pretty awesome and I love going over there. I feel almost normal when I am there. There are also a few more friends that I love to go visit. I feel like I am back home when I hang with them. So after the milk shakes we ended up sitting on the couch and just playing on the computer and talking until Midnight, then we played guitar hero....

No kiss on new years!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment