Thursday, January 22, 2009

Much better than last time!

So I went in for another Bishop's meeting, it went way better this time. There were a few things that I just generally needed to talk to him about and there were a few things that he had planned to talk to me about. The mission thing was the same, still there still trying to figure things out. The nursery calling still there, but now that I have embraced it as a wonderful thing and not a burden it seems to be helping a lot. The temple, I think that as long as I keep working at the pace that I am going with, I will have my temple recommend before I know it. Even if I do have to wait until I am 25 to get it. I am just passing the time and doing my best. There is some temple work that I want to do in April, and I am trying to do what I can to prepare for that. I am excited for that too.  The biggest thing: I am getting my patriarchal blessing recommend. I get to get it next month! I am so extremely excited about it, also guess what I wanted to get it with another friend and go with them but they had theirs already. Well I know that it is a little bad to say but things worked out to where they couldn't get it. Now I am going to have mine soon and I think that I am going to get to go with them. I am UBER-excited about that!! Woot!

I am here in Missouri, everything is going well. I got to meet everyone... it was fun. I am just way WAY tired. I want to text some people but I don't want to seem pushy on them so I am laying off for a bit... can't wait to be home...

S

No comments:

Post a Comment