Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some changes....

So I am pretty sad... there are some major changes that are about to be going on.... let's see:

Truman is going to Walterborough, he is going to be co-senior companion.
Heaps is staying here, we are getting Wallace.... Johnson says he is way funny, and he is pretty cool.

Spanish is staying the same... that's good I Guess....

Jacobson is going to Conway, he is going to be a trainer, I am sure he is excited about it...
Kofford is staying here, he is going to be senior zone leader... he has changed alot. We are getting... danggit I can't remember what that guys name is, I couldn't remember it after the missionaries said it a hundred times. His name is Brakken, although I think I have the spelling wrong.

Good new is, Johnsons is coming to Summerville, that is going to be way awesome. I finally get to meet him. The only bad thing is that he is going to be with Bennat again, I hear that is a terrible set up... we will have to see. Johnson is going to be a district leader. YAY!! Anyways, Heaps said that he will be with Bennat probably only one transfer. Hopefully he will get someone way cool after him... Oh well... let's see what else is going to be changing.

Almost forgot.... it really isn't a change, Hurst and Kailipone are staying... that is way AWESOME!! I love Hurst and I can't wait to hang out with him again!!

So I am thinking about going to the singles ward... at least once... just to see what it is like. I think it will be alright. I just don't like the concept of going to church to find a husband. I know that is where you will find the good ones, especially now that I am older and it really is a choice to go.... IDK things should be different.... Well... TTFN!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment