Saturday, December 20, 2008

My besties...

An ode to my best friends....

Sariah: what is there to say about Sariah but that she is awesome and amazing and beautiful, and loving, and caring, and helpful, and uber-funny, and fascinating, and incredible, and wonderful, and admirable, and fabulous, and pleasant, and super, and I love her....

Truman: Truman is awesome, he is so cool, and he listens (even if he runs his mouth sometimes), he is so caring, and he is just a little blind to the world. He sometimes comes off as naive but that is way wrong. I am so glad I met him...

Nick: Kinsky...hmm... Nicholas Konesky.... he is way awesome too. He is a really good friend of mine. I love texting with him. He was one of the missionaries that converted me. He is so amazing, and smart. I can talk to him about anything that isn't girl parts related.... although he doesn't seem to be bothered by the occasional joke about periods or girly stuff.... I just like to pick on him.... 

Heaps: Heapsy.... he is the bomb diggety.... that is all.... BOMB!!! He is in my top three favorite peoples in the world ... well in Goose Creek South Carolina. Although I do have to say that when he goes home, he will probably be my number one person in Utah!! 

Wallace: Wallace he's the newest person in my circle, he is way awesome! He is down for anything, and he has an amazing sense of humor. He is the baby here, he has been out for I think 7 or 8 months. Hopefully he will be here for a long time...



Wow I have some amazing friends....

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang you are good at keeping up with your blog! I keep forgetting to write, or I get lazy and just don't want too. lol! You are awesome too. Don't ever forget it!!!!

    ReplyDelete