Monday, December 15, 2008

So today....

Today was a lot of fun. We went out with the missionaries and I helped them pick out gifts for their respective other halves. It was pretty awesome. Not gonna put what they got cause eh.. you never know. I don't want one of them getting upset on the random chance that their girl might come see it. Even though their girls would have like a one in a million chance of actually finding this page.

So anyways, nothing new is really going on in my life right now. I am pretty bored. MB got back from Texas Saturday night. There was a church performance on Sunday and it was awesome. She did so well.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. LDS for short, and I currently work in the nursery and I am on activities committee. I had quite the past so now I am trying to just work my way into the future and forget about some of the things I used to do. Time has just been slipping by and I don't know what I am going to do. I want to serve a mission but that is so expensive. I want to go to school, but again way expensive. I want to find someone who loves me for me. So I have a couple of people in mind, but I do have to say that my own problems are keeping me back. I guess I don't feel like I am good enough to get one of these guys. One, is an ex- he loves me and he would be with me forever, he just does stuff that I don't agree with and I don't think that we would be active in the church. One is a missionary, he and I just click. He is so awesome to talk to and he is really cute. I think we would make a great match, but he is in love with someone else. This in where my feelings of unworthiness start to crawl to the surface. He is such a great guy.... I used to be such a bad girl. The third, he is so awesome. He has the greatest sense of humor and he is kinda cute but he is such a loving person. He and I would do well, but I think that we would be separate entities in a relationship.  I really just want someone to love right now. I want someone to love me. I want to find someone that is willing to take care of me and love me and treat me the way I am supposed to be treated. 

I wish I was more active in my tithe paying, and I wish I was more open with some of the people at the church. I just don't know how to act around them. I am new to the church and I don't know about the rules and limits. I am not like some of the people there, well I am not like most of the people there. They all seem to have it together and they all seem to know exactly what they want out of life. I am just kind of floating along. So this one is long enough, I was kinda worried that I wouldn't have enough to talk about.... hmm.... looks like I did!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment