Sunday, December 28, 2008

So it's been about a week...

Hmm... a whole week. There is some crazy stuff that has happened. Christmas.. Christmas was huge. Let's see, Neil, Mary, Jorden, Stephanie, Heaps, Wallace (who by the way is an EXCELLENT addition to the Crowfield family), Hurst, Kailipone, Johnson, Bennat, Truman, Neerings. It was pretty well insane! There were a BOOTY load of people here! Woot, but Christmas was awesome.... Jorden was so excited when he saw everything under the tree! It was absolutely fun. Sariah stopped by for a bit, and she was so much fun to hang out with. I loved it!!!

So Truman, is still coming around and he is still here. Well sorta, he is going to be getting his new apartment soon. I am gonna miss him so much when he is gone. I missed Kinsky terribly and I was so happy when he first texted me. I love talking to him. But I know that it is going to be different with Truman cause he isn't going home and I wont be about to just talk to him any time. It is going to be awful him not being here. I feel like I am losing another good friend... they were my first two friends when I got here.

So I am praying like crazy, I hope to get the thing that I am not supposed to know about... and I hope that it is the right thing and I hope that it works out. I would love it. Well I am signing out for now.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment