Sunday, January 24, 2010

I had one of those moments...

NEEDLES and YARN! My life seems to be in a knitting cycle, I think about the days and I think knit 2 purl 1.... knit 2 purl 1.... k2tog.... pull slip stitich... PSSO... life seems to have been broken down to primary colors and the power of two metal rods as they twine the yarn together. 

I can break it down even further.... let's start with a basic knit one row... purl one row... no need to involve ribbing. Life is funny that way. It seems as though when I start the knit, when I start anything new I get caught up in the past and I forget which stitch I am on. Then I start to think back about when I started other things and how I felt and how I dreamt and I can't help but remember the pain and torment that it truly caused. It is rough to think that if I had made one different decision at any part in my life I may not be here right now. I wouldn't change a thing... I am in love with a wonderful man and I wouldn't change that for the world. I feel like I talk about Robert so much and I am left to dwell on a statement that I made the other day.

"Baby, I thought about it, and i can't wait until I can fall asleep in your arms and not have to think about getting up in a few hours to leave."

I could sleep in his arms forever, literally, and I know that it's not just in his arms. I love to just lay in his bed and sleep... I love to let myself just collapse and curl up within comfort and just know that he is there. Just knowing that there is someone out there that I am completely comfortable with... someone that I feel like I have known for years. I know that this is destiny... in every inch of my being I know this.

I don't like to gush over him and I don't like to talk about him all the time. I don't want people to think that I am obsessed with him. I just know.... and i like that i just know....

No comments:

Post a Comment