Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zone conference!

So I was asked the other day to give my testimony at Zone conference, little did I know I was going to be the only one to show up. It was kinda crazy, when we walked in the chapel, MB, Jorden, and I... there were quite a few handshakes and waves from everyone that knew us. Apparently they had changed the plans since no one showed up, well when I got there, they set it back up for just me. I was terrified. Everyone told me that I did great, and I am sure I did. I was just terrified. It was fun though, I felt special when Heapsey told me that I was a quote in his preach my gospel book... and apparently President McConkie was impressed enough that he was talking about it for awhile, and he was also quoting me through out the conference. I felt special when I heard that. I made sure and told Truman how special he was to me, and how much he and Konesky meant to me. I will never forget them EVER!! I can still remember the fear I felt. Maybe I will go ahead and do my testimony again in three weeks and try and shake a little more out. I can't wait. It was kinda invigorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment