Friday, March 6, 2009

Have you ever....

just had one of those conversations where you told someone something you never thought you would, and as you wait for a reaction you don't get one. I can't help but wonder if I said the wrong thing. I don't know what kind of response I was looking for but something is better than what I got. Anyways...

I can't wait for May, I just want to keep my self calmed down. A friend will be coming with me to Texas, and I think I am going to visit with them in California after. I can't wait to see him. Yeah, it is so freakin awesome that he is going to come meet my family and hang out with me! YEAH!!! 

Side note, I just listened to an awesome song.... Ok, here's the truth by Javier. It was not at all what I was expecting and it is insane.... everyone should listen to it. Listen to the whole thing.  Ok... off for now!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment