Monday, February 7, 2011

The Blog formerly knows as: Day 4: I'm on top of the game! (Also day 5)

Obviously this is day 6 and I haven't even posted day 4 or 5... do I sense a trend coming?!?

Don't worry this whole working ahead of schedule won't last... or I could just do all 30 days and save them as drafts then on the right days just publish them... that's a thought... Hmm... something to consider!

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have.

Oh gosh! I could do a top 10 habits I wish I didn't have...
...straightening up the shelves when I go through the grocery store...
...popping my toes just cause I can...
...picking my nose anytime I feel like any air is getting blocked...
...skipping songs in the car even when I like it, just to hear what's next...
... wiggling my toes cause I don't like to sit still...
...checking the door or checking that my husband did it, can't stand the thought that it's unlocked...
...having buyers remorse after buying ANYTHING, although I don't know if that counts as a habit...
...checking twice to make sure the phone call was ended...
... eating just cause it's there and it sounds good...
...cleaning my nails anytime I'm nervous...
...staring off into space cause I like the way it feels on my eyeballs...

then again these are some of the few things that get me through my day, so maybe I shouldn't stop doing them, it makes my day go faster! Seriously I do wish I could stop wiggling my toes, but it's like the energy gets built up and if I don't move somewhere the energy is going to burst out of me, weird thing is if I sit still too long I start to get a little nauseaus, or if I focus on something too hard it makes me nauseaus... you should have seen me trying to thread needles, especially if it was the end of a particularly bad day, I would have to get someone else to thread it because I couldn't physically do it without wanting to throw up... gosh I'm weird...

Oh well, day 4 done! Let's see if day 5 is on time!

Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to (is this correct grammatics? It's how the website worded it...)

The temple has been weighing heavily on my mind recently, not sure why but I feel as though I am being pulled to go. It's been almost a year. I know, I never thought I would be one of those people that only went for my own sessions and never went back. My old bishop even told me this happens to people. I can't complain cause it's not that far away, I just know that I need to go back. When I went through for my sessions it was such a blur, I don't remember much. I think we may try and go at some point in one of the next few weekends. Maybe that will be what we do for Robert's free day off... sounds good to me! Just gotta get everything set up, and people that can go, and want to go, let me know, I will totally include you guys in our trip, the more the merrier! I <3 the temple!

I was going to put a picture of Texas, that's also been weighing on my mind a lot, I just know I need to get my priorities straighter... put the Lord's needs before my own... I think I want to make a plaque that says that. Oh well... maybe I can find something to post for day 6, it's a hard day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment