Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow... snow.... snow....

So I realized the best time to ever surprise me, do it when I am experiencing something I have never experienced before. It snowed tonight and it is still snowing. It is insane how much it is snowing outside. I can't wait until the morning so I can see what the snow really looks like. I had a blast having a snowball fight with everyone, it was so much fun just rolling around in the snow and playing. Neil (I think) got me a good one in the face and i had snow shot straight up my nose. That was a horrible feeling but I Loved every minute of it.

Seriously if Robert had gotten on his knees and just proposed right then and there, I would have said yes a million times. Although I know that he said that wasn't gonna happen. lol Turns out he really was serious about wanting the ring before he proposes. It's ok though. I am about to curl up with Robert and some hot chocolate and maybe a slice of pizza and watch some Zombieland.... not sure how the movies is going to go over but I am down for trying this movie. :D So to complete my perfection of an evening, I sign off with and I love you Robert and hope this movie doesn't suck...

S

1 comment:

  1. UMMM Zombie Land is flippin awesome!! I am sure you loved it!!!
    Also ....dont rush it Steph you will regret it.
    I rushed Tim when when were talking about getting married and he never got a chance to go ring shopping and the whole shabang. He in a way kind of resents me for pushing him. And on top of that I missed out on a really special proposal because I pushed it. so just enjoy this time and let him in his own way propose, it will be much more special in the years to come, promise!!!

    ReplyDelete