Sunday, November 29, 2009

My solution....

So I was so proud of myself. I was at work yesterday and I was tormented by the ideas in my previous post. I know that church really means alot to me, and I want someone that can be spiritual with me. I want someone that will lead me spiritually also, as to when (if ever) I start to fall away he will bring me back. So as I was sitting there thinking, I came up with an amazing solution...

I won't say a thing about him leaving the singles ward, since I go there every sunday I will keep going I will just start going to the first ward. I know you're not really supposed to do that, but I figure hey, God will forgive me. Atleast I am still going. I would probably just transfer my records to Crowfield if Robert left and I didn't go to First Ward. Anyways, the end of the solution. So Robert goes to first ward, and me too, but my deal is, he has to go to Sacrament every Sunday that I am there. He likes to sleep in and not go to sacrament, but I am making it mandatory, I will not say a thing if he just is on time to sacrament. I think this is a fair and workable compromise.

Anyways, I am having trouble with work. I really want to find a 9-5 where I can just work Monday through Friday and not have to worry about what days I am going to have off. When I was hanging with the missionaries I was all about having some weekdays off so I could chill with them. But now that I have distanced myself, I know that I really just want the weekends off. Especially if I am going to stop going to the SW that way I can still have the weekends to socialize with everyone. I can't wait!! I am actually going to start looking today. :D Well I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and I can't wait to update you again!!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment