Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I kinda....

So I kinda wanna try and get better at this whole blog thing. I have been in kinda a bad mood recently. I can't seem to get out of this funk. I swear every time God gives me lemons, I end up adding too much sugar and screwing up the lemonade. I had some trouble at work the past month. They put me in the Mini-mart and I couldn't catch a break. There in one person there that is pretty well the matriarch and she kept making snide comments. Of course she led everyone else there so if she had a problem with me everyone did. It finally got to the point that my last day there, no one talked to me. It's whatever though.

I have been hanging out with Shannon, she is really cool, I haven't been hanging with Sariah so much, which I regret every single day. I have just been so busy. MB and family leave this Saturday for a trip to Texas. I want to see my other sister so bad. I miss her like crazy. I have been back at the main store for two days now, I found out that one of my only friends there, his last day, is the 28th. I am pretty bummed about that. Other than that work is pretty boring. There have also been a couple of big things going on with my friends, I just don't want to get into it. 

I am talking to Nick right now, I can't seem to find a date with someone I actually want to go out with. I have been going to the singles ward, but it seems that everyone there is pretty cliquey, I don't seem to fit in. There a couple of guys there that I wouldn't mind dating. 

I have been hanging out with Christian quite a bit. Yes, I admit, I have actually been hanging out and talking to someone that lives in the same state as me. I talked to Hurst for a bit the other day, he is calmed down quite a bit. I have been talking to D off and on for awhile, he is doing really well. Talk to Nick all the time obviously. Oh, nick is coming down in August to hang out. I can't wait. It is only like 3 more months away. I know that sounds like forever but it will be here before I know it. Talked to Heaps and Wallace for just a min the other day, I miss those two like freakin crazy! I actually got to hang out with Wallace, Earl, Zookell, and Bjarnson (BJ) on monday. They were pretty cool. I hope to hang with them some more. I am just glad that they are getting along. Heaps goes home in like 2 weeks. CRAZY! I KNOW! 

I have been making a real attempt at doing things with people, I just have my own reasons for not doing things. I just worry that I am keeping myself from meeting people. Well not me exactly. Anyways, another one of those subjects I am not gonna touch. 

I have been listening to music alot lately. I can't seem to get some songs out of my head, they stick with me. I love music. I don't care how bad my day has been I just seem to chill out and calm down with music. 

As I sit here and type, I can't help but remember what someone said, that I do too much, and I don't know how to say no. I think that I am just a loving and caring person that does stuff for people but I think that I have enough control to  say no. Maybe, it's just a way that I feel accepted, maybe it is just me being weird. Maybe i just like to feel needed, that is why people unload their problems on me. I know that I am a good listener, and that I give good advice. Maybe it's just me....

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment