Thursday, May 21, 2009

Should I mention he's rich....

So I was kinda bored, I went through a time today when I was thinking about what I wanted.

1. I want someone that will play with my hair.
2. I want someone that will let me put my head in his lap during a movie.
3. I want someone that lets me kiss his hands.
4. I want someone that will play with my toes.
5. I want someone that does small kisses on my neck.
6. I want someone that has laugh lines.
7. I want someone that furrows his brow.
8. I want someone that loves to make me smile.
9. I want someone that watches me walk away.
10. I want someone that tells me when I look fat.
11. I want someone that scratches my back.
12. I want someone that loves to look into my eyes.
13. I want someone that likes to rest his hand on my butt.
14. I want someone that watches whatever I want on t.v.
15. I want someone that texts me just to say hi.
16. I want someone that listens to me ramble.
17. I want someone that actually rambles right back.
18. I want someone that leaves me notes.
19. I want someone that loves songs.
20. I want someone that loves animals.
21. I want someone that loves the church.
22. I want someone that will keep me strong.
23. I want someone that will stay strong, no matter what.
24. I want someone that likes that I don't like storms.
25. I want someone that will just listen to me breathe.
26. I want someone that dances.
27. I want someone that window shops.
28. I want someone that just lets me lay my head in his lap during the times I want to.

I could go on forever with these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment