Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lo Tujo es Mio, lo mio es tujo....

So yesterday we went on the temple trip, it was alot of fun. I actually started talking to people and I had just this amazing experience there. I loved it, we went to do baptisms for the dead and it was so much fun. I kinda hope two people would be there, one had a reason not to be there, and the other well he and I don't talk.

I ended up getting like 4 new numbers yesterday, which is awesome. Now I actually have a connection to these people. I texted for a little bit last night. Maybe i'm finally fitting in somewhere. I loved the fact that Bishop told me that every time I go to the temple it is to learn. I didn't kno how I was going to learn this time, but I think God took over and kinda taught me as opposed to making me figure it out. I was the second one to go and Fred came up to me and started asking me ho I was feeling, I told him and he asked me why the baptismal font was below ground level, and explained a little about the symbolism that is going on there. It was really cool. He gave me the rest of the time to ponder about the font, and then at the end, he pretty well taught me how to look it up myself. I answered his question correctly, and then he asked me a few more questions about the font and I actually started understanding the makings of the font. It was really awesome! We went out to Rush's afterwards, and it wasn't the best burgers ever but they were pretty decent. I had alot of fun talking with Jeanine, Louisa, Debby, and Ashley. Keri was a big help too, she was so awesome and pretty well kept me under her wing. I think I am gonna go thank her for all of her help yesterday!

So Neil and Mary leave today for Texas, they are gonna be gone for 2 weeks, and I am just a little nervous as to what I am gonna do for two whole weeks. Oh well. I will manage, and if anything I can always go to Shannon's or Sariah's (UGH I STILL NEED TO CALL HER!) Dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment